- #: 47963
- Price: free ($0.00) In Apple Store
- Category: Games
- Updated: 2009-12-28
- Current Version: v1.06
- Size: 0.60 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Algomix Solutions Inc.
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later
- © 2009 Algomix Solutions Inc.
Add to Favorite apps
iDesktopVR is an adaptation for the iPhone / iPod touch of Johnny Chung Lee's WiiDesktopVR view-dependent rendering technique. This method renders 3D objects as if they are "floating" in front of the screen, producing a kind of "…..
What's New in Version v1.06
- fixed issue with calculation of head position, improving 3D response with non-default head distance values
- removed clipping of pitch and roll angle movements, providing more visualisation freedom
- rename HUD's "Background" option to "180 Degrees Panorama" for increased clarity
Rated 4/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
This app is awesome. Works just like the computer app using the wiimote.
Just imagine the capabilities of this in augmented reality, games, or just the homescreen itself.
I can't wait to see this POC applied to real-world AR!
I only thought it was for the computer using the wii remote, but it surprised me when I saw it on the iPod touch This makes my iPod touch seem like a deep and endless 3D grid box.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes